Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Genius

My God this is hilarious, you should have a busts made of yourself and sell them for 500 dollars a piece. Anybody who hates this is just a bitter fuck who can't laugh at something funny.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Your humor is odd to say the least . . .

I'm still not exactly sure what I saw here, it really does make no sense. He wants to go to France, and a gay little child abducts him with a rusty old water tap. Not only was this not funny but it was just plain stupid, I can't believe this is the #1 movie on Newgrounds. It seems like retarded and twisted humor is a little too abused now, you can only go so far before revealing your sick fantasies. Pretty fucking bad, I give it a 3 for everything but the story and the voices, which are both 0s.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Krinkels is the king = }

Wowsers. Madnes combat kicked ass, madness redeemer kicked a big ass, the madness game kicked two asses, and this one kicks about 50. You are the master. 10 =)

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Wowsers

THat was the best flash game I have ever played, ever. The only bad thing about this game is I don't know if you CAN get that key in the mousehole at teh end and it is driving me mad! But that games owns all on NG