Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Genius

My God this is hilarious, you should have a busts made of yourself and sell them for 500 dollars a piece. Anybody who hates this is just a bitter fuck who can't laugh at something funny.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Your humor is odd to say the least . . .

I'm still not exactly sure what I saw here, it really does make no sense. He wants to go to France, and a gay little child abducts him with a rusty old water tap. Not only was this not funny but it was just plain stupid, I can't believe this is the #1 movie on Newgrounds. It seems like retarded and twisted humor is a little too abused now, you can only go so far before revealing your sick fantasies. Pretty fucking bad, I give it a 3 for everything but the story and the voices, which are both 0s.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Krinkels is the king = }

Wowsers. Madnes combat kicked ass, madness redeemer kicked a big ass, the madness game kicked two asses, and this one kicks about 50. You are the master. 10 =)

Immortal Warrior Immortal Warrior

Strangely amusing....

That movie was great, even though the drawings weren't top notch, the animation was good and it was fun to watch. Something about that movie.... I had to watch it like 60 times... I think it's that music, well anyways, you get a 10, make more =)

My First UO Movie My First UO Movie

Oh my god. . .

This is the best UO movie I have ever seen, I made one but I don't think it compares =) MAKE MORE!

3D-The Bounty of Dr Agon 3D-The Bounty of Dr Agon

This was very good

This movie was awesome. THat last guy who said it was "Okay" and glad it wasn't a 13 year old's stick movie is pretty pathetic. I would love to see him try and make something half this good. Great job!

polygon fight [complete] polygon fight [complete]

good fight

that fight was cool, but it was a little short and I ddidn't like the characters at all. Still a good one though.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

amazing

Damn this is one of my favorite flashes, I love the characters and how smooth the animation is! Madness Combat is definately a 10

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

The greatest stick movie I have ever witnessed

COunter stick 1 and 2 kick ass, and I am mad because you haven't made a third! i voted a 5 and reviewed a 10 !!!

DBStick2 DBStick2

Oh my god that sucked

That is one of the WORST things i have EVER witnessed!!! They moved like shit and their arms grew to like 5 feet long and the other is like 1 foot long. Wow you suck. I hope you never make another movie again.